Weaving Pattern Calculator
Input the following information:
To use a weaving pattern calculator, you will need to know the following information:
- Loom width (inches): The width of your loom in inches.
- Sett (warp ends per inch): The number of warp ends per inch in your weaving.
- Number of warp ends per inch: The number of warp ends per inch in your pattern.
- Number of picks per inch: The number of weft picks per inch in your pattern.
Tips for using a weaving pattern calculator
- Be sure to enter the information accurately. A small error can lead to a big difference in the amount of yarn you need or the finished size of your project.
- If you are unsure about any of the information, consult a weaving reference book or website.
- If you are new to weaving, it is a good idea to start with a simple pattern. Once you have mastered the basics, you can try more complex patterns.
- Be sure to sample your pattern before you start weaving your project. This will help you to ensure that you have the correct sett and that the pattern will look as you expected.